Wednesday, April 22, 2009

A little update...


Just to keep you all posted...we are still updating and finalizing our homestudy. It takes a little longer to review than we thought. So hopefully it will be done soon. I have one question...will you please pray for our (well mostly my) attitude throughout this process? Please pray also for all the details to workout and for the Lord's timing to reign even if it doesn't match our own. Because of course we want the child that is for our family and was chosen for us!! So if that means it takes longer to get us that child then that is ok. :D
I guess I am realizing more and more how hard this process is going to be and already is. It is not a road for the faint of heart. It is like a marathon...not a sprint. It is so easy to get lost in all the details and to get frustrated when you have to re-do papers that took 3 1/2 hours to get in the first place. It's just a difficult road...BUT with an amazing end. I know once we hold our sweet baby I will forget about all the hardships and pains we endured. Just like physical laboring with a baby adoption labor I know will have the same result! I remember 20 minutes after birthing emmy I looked at up at Charlie and said..."I can see why people do this again."

We appreciate your prayers... :D

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there bub! :) I love you and will be praying for you guys

    ReplyDelete