Thursday, December 10, 2009

Pitterpatter Art...

Pitterpatter Art found me and I love it!! I found this amazing blog
http://pitterpatterart.wordpress.com and I just love all of the awesome creative stuff Laura makes. I just recently purchased a "Big Sister" shirt for Emmy and a Africa shirt for myself. I found an awesome Africa shirt for Charlie too. She has so many other things I want too like a great canvas of the names of Jesus. It's beautiful. That is going to have to wait till after the adoption is complete.

So go check it out...great stocking stuffers (shirts) and other great gift ideas! :D

Have a great day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi There,
    I saw your comment and I agree it is neat to find others in the process. Congratulations on your referral- so exciting!!! And, that pitter patter is way cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Amber...Hope your referral comes soon!! :D

    ReplyDelete