Sunday, December 20, 2009

We are in Sunny California!!

It's been awhile since I've written...We've been planning for our month long trip to California. It's really difficult to pack for a trip that is a full 4 weeks. We had to pack bills for our trip which was really wierd...we turned our water off and put a hold on our utilities like cable, trash and phone. It is an odd thing leaving home for a month. Although I was (and am) really excited to see faces I haven't seen in awhile I was also sad to leave a place I have grown to like, perhaps even love...Our new home.

While we are here in California I am going not going to worry about blogging...I will still pop in to update everyone on any news we get regarding our little boy but other than that I am going to enjoy my family, friends, and the precious season of Christmas.

I pray all of you have a wonderful Christmas full of Joy, Peace and Love.
MERRY CHRISTMAS! :D

Becca

No comments:

Post a Comment