We've had our boy for two weeks now!! It seems like he has been with us forever. It doesn't seem like that short of a time because he has adjusted so well and has been bonding amazingly.
In two weeks these are some things we've figured out about Jeremiah. Some things that have changed too.
1. He holds our fingers, hands while we give him a bottle now
2. Makes eye contact now while drinking a bottle
3. Can hold his weight on his legs now when he couldn't before
4. Takes a pacifer (makes naps much easier!)
5. Eats a variety of foods now and ALOT of it!
6. Talks a lot now and babbles all the time
7. Is less clingy than when we first got home
8. Has a parasite! Ugh.
9. Has shown us his *nasty* side...when he gets mad watch out!! Throws his head back and kicks his legs like he is a toddler throwing a temper tantrum!! :D
10. Sleeps through the night
11. Dropped two feedings
12. Makes us laugh REALLY hard...Especially Emmy. She thinks he is SO funny.
13. Had his first doctor appt. and the Doctor thinks he is about 10 months. He is in the 5th percentile for weight. Feeding him lots of GOOD fatty foods. :D
14. Makes everyone smile
15. LOVES PLAYING WITH BALLS!!
We love you baby boy and are so blessed to be your family!! :D