Monday, February 1, 2010

Calling all prayer warriors!

If we don't recieve confirmation from the Oregon USCIS office that our file has been approved and sent to the National Visa Center before Feb.17th our travel will be delayed.

Will you pray with us that we won't have to delay our travel dates of Feb. 27th!? Thank you all for your prayers. We can't tell you how much they mean to us and how much we covet them!

Thank you!
We will keep you posted.

Becca :D

No comments:

Post a Comment